1. That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and the only Savior from sin.
2. That Jesus Christ is the Healer of the body through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
3. That Jesus Christ is the Baptizer with the Holy Spirit.
4. That Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King.
5. That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
To be identified with the Church of Almighty God is a sacred privilege. Every born again believer needs to show evidence of salvation from sin by pursuing a godly life and exhibiting fruit of a life being lived for Jesus Christ.
1. By avoiding a sinful lifestyle. (1 Thes. 5:22)
2. By being faithful to church services. (Heb. 10:25)
3. By cooperating with church leadership. (Heb. 13:7,17)
4. By supporting the church with tithes and offerings. (Mal. 3:8-10)
5. By sharing Jesus with others. (1 Pet. 3:15; Mk. 5:19; Rev. 12:11)
6. By maintaining a spirit of agreement and avoiding all forms of discord. (1 Cor. 1:10-17)
1. In the Trinity of the eternal Godhead: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Jn. 14:26)
2. In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn.1:1)
3. In the person and deity of the Holy Spirit. (Jn. 16:8)
4. In the inspired and inerrant Word of God, The Bible. (2 Tim. 3:16)
5. In salvation by grace through faith and not of works. (Eph. 2:8)
6. In the propitiation for sin only by the Blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Jn. 2:2)
7. In the substitutionary atonement for all mankind. (2 Cor. 5:15)
8. In the total sinfulness of mankind. (Rom. 3:23)
9. In the reality and person of the devil. (1 Pet. 5:8)
10. In the necessity of the being Born Again. (Jn. 3:5-8)
11. In water baptism by immersion. (Rom.6:4; Col. 2:12)
12. In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. (Acts 2:4)
13. In Divine Healing. (1 Pet. 2:24)
14. In the imminent return of Jesus Christ. (Mat. 24:36-46)